Sunday, November 20, 2011

Published in the December/January 2012 Issue of The Stampers' Sampler



The idea of neon Valentine cards really challenged me creatively, but when I thought about neon colors over dark chocolate, the creativity flowed.  My piece is the heart on the right page of this latest issue of The Stampers' Sampler.  The background is a toile image from  the Marie Antoinette collection from Oxford Impressions stamped in brown.  The white French candy price list and the pink sentiments are also Oxford Impressions stamps from the Bon Bon collection.  The cat head and clothes are from Mad Rat Rubber.

 Here's the shot I took of the published piece before sending it to the magazine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura
Finally I track you down your Blog.
Obviously as a reader of Stampington & co publications I know your artwork but have been unable to source your Blog.
I will soon become your latest Follower.
Warmest Wishes for 2012
Lynne

Christel said...

Congratulations again. You need to post more, dear friend.