Wednesday, January 23, 2013

'Vintage View Sunday' Blog Party

I've had so much fun visiting your blogs and joining blog parties, 
that I thought I would start one of my own.  

This party is all about vintage and antique treasures.  
Share one of your beautiful pieces of jewelry, linen, furniture, silver, china--
anything 50 years old or older (and no, hubbies don't count)!

Tell us something about the history of your item--a little education please.
And if you have a special story about it, share that too (or make one up)!  :-)
  
Please post my blog party title and link on you Web site.
 
My plan is to showcase a few treasures on Sundays--think I'll start out with 
two parties each month. The first Vintage View Sunday will be on
Sunday, February 2.  So let's get this party started!


2 comments:

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Sounds like a fun party. Hope more people see it and join in!
hugs,
Jann

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

thank you for the invitation! : )