Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tag Tuesday: School Days

I am so sorry, my friends, to have been a party pooper last weekend. Life has been a little crazy, but is leveling out a bit. I will be choosing some of your party posts to show on Sunday when the new party starts. 

Despite the craziness, I was finally able to finish a tag on time for Tag Tuesday for the School Days theme.  The wood grain stamp is from Stampin' Up, and it has become a go-to for me.  I stamped the girl on mixed-media paper, and then fussy cut and colored with water color pencils. The paper is very heavy card stock and has a flat surface made for water or emulsions. This is the first time I've used it, and I really like it!  
Thank you for looking. See you this weekend at the blog party!
Laura

3 comments:

Ivy and Elephants said...

Love your school days tag, the little spinner at the bottom is adorable! See you Sunday.
Hugs,
Patti

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

It's great to hear from you! Glad you are busy being inspired! Looking forward to partying at your blog this week-aimee

Cathy McGrath said...

Such a fabulous tag! Love the vintage image.