Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Eat, Pray, Love

Whew! What a crazy week I'm having!!!!
It will be much better after next week.
I won't bore you with the details.
I'll just say that I'm looking forward to February!
In the middle of working on Halloween submissions,
(yes, already)
I needed a break to start some Valentine's projects.
Here is my first Valentine card using Character Constructions stamps:


These images and colors are so soothing to me.
Her dress and apron remind me of my grandmother.
And if I could, I would certainly wear a bird nest in my hair every day
 (with my pearls of course)!
When life gets a little crazy,
I need to be reminded to take comfort and pleasure in 
simple everyday activities:
Eat
Pray
Love
I haven't read the book, but now it's on my list.

Wishing that you too will find something of pleasure in each new day.

Laura





2 comments:

Sophie said...

Super schön mit dem Herzchen, Laura.
Ich liebe diese Stempel :-)

Sophie

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.