Wednesday, January 14, 2015

It's Official--I'm the Vintage Member of the Character Constructions Design Team!

Some people are just so clever and artistic. They have a unique way of looking at life and the world and manage to bring that vision to others through their art. When they share that passion, the world is just a little nicer--more interesting and definitely prettier! That's how I feel about the uniquely gifted artist, Catherine Moore, and her Character Constructions art stamps. Her paper doll stamps have delighted me for years. So when she asked me in December if I would like to be the "vintage" team member working with her earlier collections, I swear my heart skipped a beat, or two or three! What an honor to be working with Catherine and her talented team!
 When I arrived home from work this evening, all these stamps were waiting for me!
A variety of stamps I chose to work with.

Catalogs from 15 years of her collections.

 Two of my favorite collections, but I totally LOVE them all!
LOVE THESE STAMPS!!!! I'm sure it's not going to be easy to sleep tonight!

5 comments:

CathWren said...

Welcome to our little Character Constructions family Laura, and thank you for lending your unique point of view to our collective voice.

Maggie said...

What fun you are going to have!!! Love their stuff so much!

Tea in the Library said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you do with these awesome collections.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That looks like a great team to be a part of and I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you so much for stopping by, following my blog and leaving such a nice comment. It is bloggers like you that keep the blogging world turning.

Hugs
Caroline aka Glitter Tart

Julie said...

It's like Christmas! Congratulations and have fun!